Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Like to Make Stuff

It's true, I do like to make stuff. There's something adventurous, fulfilling and creative about creating your own gizmo. I've made stuff from envelopes to patriotic cookies, from coasters to wall art. Is there something I can't make? Probably not. Well let me rephrase. There are not a lot of things I won't try to make. I never said I'm good at it, just said I did it.

So who cares? Why am I even talking about this? Because I want to make this.
















I'm pretty sure Mase needs it for education and stuff. Maybe I'll steal it from him. It sure would look pretty in my room.

It seems like a fairly easy project.

Off to make stuff.

- S

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The Falcones have two request if you start this project.

#1. Add a boot for Louisiana on the USA
#2. Consult with Nick on the Eastern geography of Canada...pretty sure all Atlantic provinces are missing from that globe. Did an Upper Canadian make this one??