Nick and I are pretty sure that we have an infestation of imps...or maybe just one imp. Random items keep coming up missing, misplaced or oddly tucked in various corners of the house. Occasionally we find half-eaten apples on the couch and have also found a basket in the living room with three peeled bananas. The candy jar lid keeps getting taken off and winds up on the coffee table or in the shelves of Mason's new kitchen. The the candy jar, although still on the counter, is normally teetering on the edge.
Today, as I was leaving for work, I noticed a pile of chewed up apple peel...looked as if the imp had taken a bite of an apple (that was stolen from our fruit bowl), eaten the white part and left a pile of red apple peel on the bedroom carpet. Nick is still searching for his tweezers and I had to fish my scarf out of a pile of pillows this morning. The imp seems to enjoy collecting things in baskets (that are also stolen) and hiding his/her loot in Mason's room.
I'm not sure what we're going to do about our infestation...do they make imp traps?
Steph
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Let me know if you find any traps. I think I'm in desperate need of a few!
Post a Comment