Today it was me against the city streets of Edmond. Eleven miles of city streets to be exact. And who came out on top? This guy.
I'm very happy with myself, especially considering what happened when I tried to run 9.5 miles a few weeks ago.
Today I was prepared. Today I fueled ahead of time and continued to fuel for the entire race. Today I won. I joked with Nick earlier in the week that I was packing a picnic lunch to take with me. And, while I didn't do that, I did pack myself down with 7,239 Cliff (90% organic) Energy Gel packs. They tasted nice, but OMG how can anything be so thick?
Did I just say "OMG" on my blog? Yep. That's how thick they were.
Me + 11 miles = sore knees with a big smile
- S
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment