Friday, April 9, 2010

V.I. to the P.

Tonight should be fun, we're going to an OKC Thunder game VIP style, baby! My friend Nicole (she's a cute little thing, in fact, that's her thumb in the lower left of the photo) was able to snag suite tickets for our two families. Well, truth be told it was T (her hubby) who got the tickets...but that doesn't make for a good story because his thumb isn't shown in the photo. See?

Anyway, the night will consist of a sitter for our kiddos (thanks, Mom!), a parking pass, laminated tickets that we will wear around our necks (because we're nerdy like that), free food, and apparently several hoppy beverages. Good times.

Nicole and I also plan to hold hands and skip because we just realized we're best friends. (more on that later)

- S


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may have to change my shoes. I'm not sure I can skip in sandals.