Mason battles the birthday hat:

Mason giving his friend Pierce a hug:

Mason holding up a basket of eggs. Ms. Nicole knitted the eggs for him for his birthday. He loves them so much!! And it's a fun earth-friendly gift to boot. :) If you ask him though they are 'cranberries' not eggs. Please don't ask why he says that because we aren't sure other than three-year-olds are a little insane.

What a fun gift!! Uncle Willy and Aunt Sanja gave Mason a Raptor's jersey!! Nick couldn't be happier. :)

Sanja, Steph and Mason pose during more gift opening. Sanja and I both share a birthday, how fun is that? We also had a mini birthday gift ceremony for Sanja and I.

Mase cheeses at school once he finally warms up to the idea of a party.

His reaction to his friends singing "Happy Birthday"...funny stuff.

Sanja and I got the jungle wall finished last night and it's really too cute!! It'll be great for the party festivities we have planned. :)
My family gets in this afternoon and I'm super excited!!!!
xoxo,
Steph



No comments:
Post a Comment