Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The LOUD Toddler

Wow, two posts in one day!

Last weekend Nick spent quality time with the backyard picking up the dog poo (yes gross I know but someone has to do it). Mase wanted to play out there too...so Nick told him he could play but he couldn't touch the poo.

Today we went to Target and we were checking out when Nick realized that he forgot to pick up the dog food. So, I checked out while he ran to get the food.

Mason said: "Where Dad go Mom?"
I said: "He went to get the dog food, he'll be back"
Mason said (very loudly might I add): "Oh Mom I DON'T TOUCH THE POOP AT ALL I ONLY TOUCH DA GWASS (grass)"

Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't really explain how loud he was...the checker lady just gave me this weird look and I pushed the cart away.

Oh the joys of having a toddler that repeats stuff. :)

Steph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can just see your mortified look right now! But at least he didn't say that he touched it. :)