Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our frist trip to the Tulsa Zoo -- The Real Story!

If you read the post below, you heard Stephanie's version of how I was felled at the Tulsa Zoo. As for my version, or what is to be referred to as "what really happened," here it is: Stephanie was pulling Mason in the wagon and she turns off to the right. I, meanwhile, am walking alongside the left side of the wagon. So I also turn to the right. Then, out of nowhere, Stephanie veers back to the left, at the same time saying, "Oh, there's no ramp over here." This is like my grassy-knoll moment here, people. She started to the right, thinking there was a ramp to take the wagon up, then veers back left, unannounced to me. Needless to say, I'm completely cut down in mid-stride. As I'm losing my balance and falling, my shin bonks into Mason's head, he nearly gets knocked out of the wagon and I realize the only way to save him from going overboard to is to just throw myself to the ground. Luckily for everyone involved, I am a certified expert at falling and not getting hurt. So I do a quick shoulder roll and am back up on my feet in no time. Except poor Mason was mad that a.) he just got hit on the head, and b.) his milk was spilled all over the place. But let the record show: I WAS CUT DOWN BY A RANDOM AND VICIOUS WAGON VEER!!!

--Nick.

No comments: