Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Did you have a great Valentine's Day?? :)
Nick and I decided not to celebrate V-Day anymore, but we did a few crafty things with Mase that he really enjoyed. He's been talking about "Valentime's Day" for several weeks now. He's intrigued with pink hearts. *giggle*

Mase had a fun little party at school, I took my camera with all intentions of snapping lots of pics for the blog. But, when I got there and tried to take a pic I realized I forgot the memory card at home.
:( So...I don't have any pics.

It was fun, they had the tables decorated, each kiddo got their own red heart mylar balloon and Mase was in heaven.

I do have the crafts that Mason made for his friends. We bought big foam hearts and Mason spent and afternoon sticking smaller foam hearts onto the big ones. Then we topped off the Valentine's with a glitter pen. I attached a fun little card and a pack of Teddy Grahams. They were a big hit!!! (Thanks Mom for being a crafty person, you inspire me everday.)

Here is the big group of finished "Valentime's"













Here is a close-up of the tag:
















Here is the whole ensemble:













xoxo,
Steph

No comments: