Oh what a fun day it was!
The FUNNIEST thing that happened (I'll tell you fast before Nick puts his 'spin' on the story) is that Nick bit the dust. *giggle* Mason and I had just finished riding the carousel (see pics below) and we were headed over to the front gate to meet up with our dear friends Mel & Sean. I was pulling the wagon, Nick thought I was going opposite of the way I was actually going and tripped over the wagon. The whole thing was in slow motion and I would LOVE to be able to replay it for you guys. He ended up somehow hitting Mason in the head with his leg and spilling Mason's milk....then continuing his fall on the other side of the wagon. Nick had his $$$ photography camera in one had and had to take the fall on his shoulder to protect the camera....but good news, the camera is fine. :) I wish someone else saw the event unfold that could retell the story with me, I can't convey how funny it was.
So...to the zoo. It was great! We have traveled from Chicago to Toronto, Washington DC to Nebraska in search of the best zoos. Mason gets a shirt at every zoo then we put the zoo in order on our long zoo list...I can't say Tulsa is at the top of the list but they do have two big things going for them. Pengiuns and a polar bear.
It was not only our first trip to the Tulsa zoo, but Percy's too. Mason fell in LOVE with the penguins and kept shoving Percy to the glass saying "Wook penguin, it's Percy, he your friend"...how cute is that???
As mentioned aboved we met up with our college friends Mel & Sean and headed to their house afterwards. Mason LOVES their cat Lightning and their dog Rusty. All week he said "Ok, yeah, I know...come on everybody let's go see dat cat Lightning!" I think he's a cat fan. There are actually few things Mason likes better in the world besides popsicles and animals.
Here are a few pics from our Tulsa zoo adventure.
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment