Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Activity Box - Counting Down the Days
How fun is this!?
Mase and I have started collecting things for his activity box (a box of cool stuff he takes on road trips). We were in Target the other day and found this for only...wait for it...$6! It's a fun clipboard loaded with colored pencils, crayons and markers inside. He's jazzed. Imagine all the things he can draw on our 20+ hour trip. I better make sure I pack enough paper...and maybe another container for the finished art...
We've been counting down to Disney like crazy at our house. Nick and I have already hosted our Annual Shorts Tryin' On party, good times. If you haven't hosted one of those, we highly suggest it (beer makes it more funny). We get together and try on shorts from last summer...seriously. Laugh if you want, but who wants to pack shorts the night before a trip only to realize your belly doesn't fit in them anymore? (I won't admit if this ever did or did not happen at our house. And I will not ever admit who was or was not hanging out of their shorts.) I'd like to think we're prepared for any pre-road trip curveballs. Or we may just be a bunch of over-planning goofballs...either way we know we can fit in our shorts. Check.
A song from the Princess and the Frog soundtrack is in my head right now...
"And I'm almost there, I'm almost there, People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care."
-S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment