Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mason the Terrific Kid

You know those annoying parents who always brag about how super duper cool their kids are?

*insert irritated sigh and eyeroll*

Good thing I'm not one of those guys.

But...guess what? Mason was recognized for his patience during a Terrific Kid ceremony at school! Frankly, it's about time. I've known he was terrific and patient for quite some time. I like to take credit for how cool he is, but I gotta say, he didn't get his patience from me. I'm about as far from patient as they come. In fact, I'm fairly certain he can thank Nick for those particular genes.

All other fantastic traits (includuing this darling curl on his forehead) are a direct result of his super cool mama.

My two patient boys.

The two curly heads.

Good job, Buddy! As soon as the snow clears we'll take you out to celebrate!

- S

No comments: