Thursday, November 11, 2010

Caramel Apple Kits


Tomorrow is the Fall Harvest party at Mason's school. I love days like this! I really enjoy (maybe too much) creating goodies for the kids. I remember my mom always doing special things for me and my school buddies, how fun to be able to do the same thing for my little look-alike. 

Mase and I agreed to make caramel apple kits. We put one apple, a popsicle stick and a few caramels in a paper lunch bag. Tonight I'll tie them together with string and a dandy instruction card I made (above).

Speaking of designing stuff, I recently ventured into the world of digital scrapbooking and have fallen in love with some of the stuff. Some of it's a bit cheesy, but some of the designers design elements that are TOO. DARN. PRECIOUS. A few of the elements used above were designed by my friend, Tracie Stroud. Her stuff is always darling, never cheesy. Check out her store at the Scrap Orchard. Go ahead, make a purchase and start scrapping your memories. You can't go wrong with her color combinations. 

- S



1 comment:

Tracie said...

You are such a sweetie! Thanks so much for the shout-out! <3