Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mason's First Field Trip

Mason had his first school field trip this week - a trip to the zoo! Nick and I even let him ride the school bus with his friends instead of strapping him into a five-point harness in the car.


Nick took the day off and hung out at the zoo with the kiddos. I was sad I wasn't able to make the trip, so Mason and I did a little pre-trip crafting together. We made lunch bags for the two of them!

 
We have about 5,284 photos of Mason being the last one eating at school events. Bless his heart, he's the slowest eater I know.


How do you get the whole class to look the same way?

Haning with his two new buddies.

This bear fur is freaking me out.

Mason measures his hand against the paw of a black bear.

 Whee!

 How do we get out of Cat Forest?

Looks like a sick, tired boy if I ever saw one.

-S

No comments: