
I like green, being green and green things. Apple green, to be exact, is my color of choice.
Not sure how I ended up on the Preserve site the other day, but I did and boy was I impressed. Everything on the site is green (as in eco-friendly not the color, although they do have a lovely shade of pear {seen above} that comes as a choice for most products)! I decided to give them a shot and ordered a toothbrush and a razor. I can't wait to try them out!
The toothbrush is made from 100% recycled plastic. It comes in a plastic case that also serves as a travel case AND can be recycled after use. The paper inside the case was made from 100% recycled paper and can also be recycled. Same goes for the razor. My entire purchase, down to the envelope can be recycled and most of it has been made from recycled plastic. I'm on board. At this point my pear green 'green' toothbrush and razor would have to be the crappiest toothbrush/razor in the world in order for me to switch.
They have other fun things too, like kitchen gadgets and tableware. I'm surely going to become an addict. More on our new recycling adventure later...
Steph



No comments:
Post a Comment