
Mase's Christmas list is very short this year. He wants:
- an iPod with the song Silver Bells on it
- and a zebra
Simple enough...sort of?
Nick and I decided to get him an iTouch. Yes, we got our three-year-old an iTouch. :) He likes movies and this will replace our old archaic portable DVD player with it's low battery life, cords and stacks of DVDs. :) (I say archaic tongue-n-cheek because I had to draw on an art pad when I traveled as a youngster)
Either way, the iTouch will be a good family friend of ours. We have already uploaded Silver Bells and several episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Next up will be the movies and perhaps a few preschooler games. I hear there are some great ones out there.
As far as the zebra...well Mason is on his own with that one.
xoxo,
Steph



2 comments:
Steph, I have an iTouch, and Aaron LOVES to slide the pics and listen to music. I have a couple videos on it, which he will sit and watch too. I hope he likes it!
We too love our iTouch. I want the Sprint version of the iPhone (not as good obviously) for Christmas - we don't have AT&T :( LOL at a zebra! GOOD choice though! Mason is so cute! Your posts are great! Got your awesome card today - LOVE it! I know you will win my card award - you always do! :) BTW, my bff's friend (LOL - friend of a friend of a friend) are the Marshalls in Tulsa - one of Nick's beer brewery favs I think. I forwarded her Nick's blog b/c her husband loves beer and she told me, ha ha. Small world!
Post a Comment