I went to eat my lunch today and someone decided to eat it before me. I was forced to send the following email to the staff:
I had a sad day today. I went in to eat my lunch and it was gone from the fridge…my poor little Ziplock bag of meat and cheese (that would have made quite the delicious sandwich) was MIA. Now my deli roll is lonely.
So, I thought I would send a friendly reminder to please not eat meat and cheese that did not come from your house. Don’t make me lick my lunch before putting it in the fridge! J
Thank you!
People, why would you eat something that YOU DID NOT BRING FROM YOUR HOUSE??!!
I wanted to post a beautiful and eloquent tidbit about how I felt during the elections last night. It was overshadowed by my missing lunch.
Steph
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment