Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Say It Ain't So...

Attention parents of older children....please tell me that my toddler will not say mean things to me in the upcoming years.

As of now Nick and I have been "yucky" and "gross" and not allowed on the bed to play with his guys. But, will that change?

This weekend we were watching the Bubble Man make all sorts of crazy bubble shapes (quite interesting indeed) and in front of us a preschooler started freaking out. We're not sure why...who knows...if he's like any other kid his age a simple blink of the eye could have set him off. But it was what the kid said, not the tantrum, that took us by surprise.

He said, to his darling mother that carried him in her belly for what I'm assuming was nine (or close to) months "SHUT UP - I'LL KILL YOU!"

OH MY GOODNESS! I would never say that to my mother!

Mason, thankfully, is a sweet boy. Although he has his fair share of tantrums...the word "kill" is never involved!

Steph

No comments: