Tuesday, July 1, 2008

From Toddler to Preschooler...

Where has the time gone?? Isn't that the cry of every parent?

Today is a big day for Mason. Since he's on his way to accident-free potty days (he had his first one yesterday) he has now moved up to the preschool class...he's now a Voyager.

We knew the transition would be hard for him, he doesn't like change at school. This morning Nick and I dropped him off in his new class and stayed for a little bit to let him settle in before we left. He kept close and wouldn't really get that far away from me. Poor guy. He likes the new room but doesn't like change.

He yelled "MOM TAKE ME OUT OF DIS ROOM!!!!!!!!!!" the whole time I was leaving. I hate seeing him so upset, makes me want to cry.

I hope today goes ok for him, I'm sure he'll do just fine. My stomach, however, is in knots. I feel like calling every hour on the hour to check up on him. My little baby is now a preschooler.

They say growing up is hard to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how fast he's growing. I'm sure he'll adjust to his new class.