Monday, June 23, 2008

We have pee on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday morning we put Mase on the potty first thing and he went right away. :)

Then on Sunday he was Mr. Naked Man all day and peed on the potty twice! The first time Nick put him on and then tried to make him laugh so hard he peed. It worked...something about juggling farm animal figurines and making animal sounds. Then later on Sunday he told Nick that he needed to sit on the potty and peed right away.

This morning I sat him on it again first thing and he tinkled. Then a little later he said "Mom, I peed on Duck, I need to go sit on the potty." Sure enough poor little Duck had a bit of peepee on him, nothing we can't wash off. Mase went to sit on the potty and peed again!!!

We are making some serious progress. Right now we just struggle because the weekend of naked booty/undies gets delayed when we go back to work and he goes back into diapers. But, over the July 4th weekend we have plenty of time off and Mase is ready so we're gonna make it happen.


I'll leave you with a picture from many moons ago...Mase is so small and the bathroom has been redecorated since then. But, it's my only potty picture so it'll have to do.



- Steph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never been so excited about pee!