I feel like we've been together forever yet the past five years has flown by!! We've been busy though, built a new house, each opened our own business, increased our family size by one kid and a beagle and had lots of fun in between!!!
I will say that I can't imagine a more perfect spouse than Nick. Yes he steals the covers and leaves empty deodorant sticks in the drawer...but he's still one of the most amazing people I've ever met. He's a fantastic father and my best friend.
So cheers to the past five years and spending the rest of our lives together!
I'm taking a walk down memory lane - here are some pictures of us over the last five years. I've had a million different hair styles and Nick just gets skinnier as time goes by. :)







2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I've always loved that wedding pic of you guys dancing...just 45 more years until the big 5-0!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment