Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sparkles & Tiaras & Running Skirts, Oh My!

You may be surprised to hear that I've been thinking about running and my next trip to Disney. I'm running in the 2012 Disney Princess Half Marathon, baby!!!!

This will be a solo trip to the 407 for me. I'm meeting a big group of super cool mamas. We're gonna earn our tiaras one mile at a time. 

My hotel, dining, park tickets and airfare are all taken care of. BUT...I still have a problem. WHAT EVER WILL I WEAR!?

There are so many magical options, I'll never be able to choose. Here are two of my favorites from Team-Sparkle.



Yes, please...I'll take both. I'll stop at mile 6.5 to change outfits. I can't possibly finish the race in the same outfit I started in.

Those aren't my only options though. Once you take a look at these, you'll see why picking out the perfect costume is going to take me a long time. 

I do want to wear my black capri tights and they don't really scream princess...but they do scream kick ass (pardon my not-so-princessy language) like the Incredibles costume below.

My colors will be black and green and there will be a tutu. 
The rest is currently unknown. Send me your ideas!

- S

No comments: