
(This is mine, all mine!)
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm addicted to makeup. I am a crazed lunatic...someone stop me!
I don't know how I went from an all-natural-no-makeup-wearin' mama to a makeup collector (hoarder?). I'm not sure I care how I got here. I'm in LOVE! The colors, the textures, oh my! Some of the products even smell nice! Who knew? As a graphic artist, the shadow colors draw me in like a moth to a flame. Have you seen the clever packaging Benefit uses? They have products called Girl Meets Pearl and Some Kind-a Gorgeous. Oh my word, it's too cute! To all of the makeup companies out there, if you name it something cute and package it in something pretty, I'll buy it.
You makeup mavens may think that I'm coming to the game a little late. You are absolutely right, I am. I have no defense other than the fact that I was stuck in Hippieland and had no idea all of this fun stuff was going on. Have no fear, I'll catch up and pretty soon I'll be on YouTube trying to convince you of the proper way to apply highlighter to your brow bone. (j/k...maybe)
I can't get enough. I need more. In fact, I need to go buy the Naked Palette by Urban Decay right now.
- S



No comments:
Post a Comment