Bikes are common gifts for kiddos his age. We asked him if he would like a bike, he's not so sure. He gave several strong no's, then a yes, then acted uninterested. We're not sold on spending $$ on something in which he's semi-interested.
Honestly, he would love a trip to the zoo. The kid is enthralled with animals. But, I'd feel forever guilty for giving him a trip to the zoo as his present. He did tell me that he really wants a "hyena guy" for his birthday, perhaps that will be one of his gifts. Apparently, zebras got bumped to #2 on the "Favorite Animal" list and were readily replaced by hyenas.
Most of you know that we're into wooden, eco-friendly toys for Mase. In my searches, I found this lovely camp fire stacking toy. Isn't it great!?

Mase loves the great outdoors and since he's having a camping theme for his party, the toy seems fitting.
Hyena guy - check
Fire stacker - check
I have no clue what else to get him. He's a hard nut to crack.
Send any ideas you have our way!
xoxo,
Steph



No comments:
Post a Comment