Friday, January 23, 2009

Fondue Baby!

Nick and I are lovers of fondue. We like the cheese kind, bring on the broth and don't forget the chocolate. We'll eat it all, we'll eat it as fast as we can and we'll eat until we bust!

We finally bought our own fondue pot....cooker...um I don't know the actual name. The thing-a-ma-jig that you use for fondue. It's blue and pretty, thank you IKEA! We sent the little man to bed and enjoyed a nice evening of fondued (is that a word) meat and veggies. And OH MAN was it good! Our fave fondue is the Mojo from The Melting Pot. We found the recipe online and gave it our best attempt. It was tasty to say the least.

Nick is quite the impatient fondue eater. He likes it now, right now, right this very second. For those of you that fondue you understand that it just doesn't work that way. He eventually slowed down...not sure if he realized his fate or if the beer made him move slower. (I kid, I kid)
Doesn't he look happy?


Here I am fonduing it with my classic "Steph Head Tilt". What is a picture without a head tilt?


Wha??!!


xoxo,
Steph

1 comment:

Leila said...

The Melting Pot is the bomb dot com. I love the S'mores dessert there. And they have one cheese combo - Wisconsin something - I dunno - it's white and it's GOOD! I'll have to check out Ikea for that!